18 Responses

1. David
    David at |

Hi there,

I am currently standing at 200 pounds and my height is 6’3. I have been skinny for most of life and I desperatly want to gain muscles. How often do you recommend I should lift weights and are the same exercise required or should I change each day to confuse the muscles?

Thanks,
    David

2. 3 Ways to Gain Weight Fast for Skinny Guys | Weight Gain Tips for Hardgainers « Building Muscle

[…] 3 Ways to Gain Weight Fast for Skinny Guys | Weight Gain Tips for Hardgainers. Building Muscle    Bodybuilding Diet – How to Develop a Bodybuilding Diet […]

3. The Simple Way to Visible Six Pack Abs
    The Simple Way to Visible Six Pack Abs at |

[…] workout is the more intense technique known as circuit training. To schieve maximum results with circuit training routines, you will want to do 15 to 20 minutes.  After an intense workout, you should not jump into circuit […]

4. Etornam
    Etornam at |

i really need your help. i dont know what to do.pls help me.

5. Devan K
    Devan K at |

Hey i am an ice hockey goalie getting ready to go to college…with one minor flaw…colleges unfortuntely look over me because at 5’9” i am only 130 pounds. ive done everything from gym supplements to thinking about steroids (totally just a joke on the steroids part) but i was wondering if there was a list of things i could do to put on weight. i eat a tonnnnn of food but wont gain an ounce 🙁

Thanks
    -Devan-

6. John
    John at |

Hi,

My question is if age is a factor for hard gainers? I’m male, 28 years old, and around 65kg (145lbs) at 6’4″. I’ve kept the same weight for as long as I can remember (17). Is my body still growing at 28? Can I gain still gain weight at this age?

John

7. james
    james at |

i need some help.

im 5’9″ … 19 years old

i put myself on a high calorie diet (3000)and i eat 150 grams of fat and protein daily, its been 2 weeks and not one pound. i workout hard for 20 mins at my gym, then rest for 3 or 4 days till my muscles arent sore

i work in construction, and i do hard work all day, do you think i burn too many calories at work to be able to build muscle?

8. james
    james at |

also my weight is 143 and it wont budge

9. James
    James at |

I’m 17 i have marfans syndrome and i barely see an increase in wait even though i don’t go gym AT ALL.

What do i do, i HATE my body all over i even have a ton of wait for it…

Stretch Marks!

What do i do?

10. Thil
    Thil at |

I am 6 feet tall. I weight 60 kg. I started using herbalife products to gain weight. I had completed a month of it, but saw no weight gain. Please let me know if I can follow the same for few months or should I consult a doctor through a blood test to actually know if my body has any problem in gaining weight. Please do reply with your words to gain weight 100 percent.

11. Scott
    Scott at |

Hi Alain,

I’m 46 years old, 5’8, currently weighing 145lbs. Have gained a bit of weight recently, but normally hover around 140lbs. I’ve read much of your material, and find it very interesting, which makes me hopeful that I may be able to put on the desired weight that hasn’t seemed possible before. My question today is this; in the past I have always found it easier to work out in the early evening, after returning from work, however was planning to try early morning workouts. Is it possible to skip the breakfast meal, and have the pre-workout meal upon rising, then the post-workout meal shortly after, continuing with the balance of the meals as indicated? I’ll need to rise around 4am to make this schedule due to my work hours and commute time. It seems that the most important meals are the pre-workout, post-workout, growth, and recovery…..all to be consumed within the specified time ranges you’ve provided. Thanks for any assistance you may be able to provide.