13 Responses

1. Rich Bailey
    Rich Bailey at |

Alain,

Thanks for the food budget tips

How do I stop the gas from all the protien.

Rich 6′ 40yrs ectophorm Future personal trainer

1. A.b
      A.b at |

Its an ancient Mexican family secret !!
      You throw in a whole garlic
      (NOT just a single clove) with the beans, Mom then throws the garlic out because it served its purpose.
      ( Anti-carminative = eliminating Gas/Flatulence.)

2. Labodega
    Labodega at |

Great list of foods im definitly and taking notes on this 😉 im also subscibed to your youtube channel, great videos alain.

3. Giovanni romero
    Giovanni romero at |

Hey Alain you have really motivated me to really get into transforming my body, i have been using a lot of the techniques you have showed so far and I feel them working pretty good Thanks a lot!!!

4. cheap foods for college studentsWeight Loss Training | Weight Loss Training

[…] http://www.musclemonsters.com If you are a college student or just as broke as i was at one point, then try these bodybuilding […]

5. 7 NUTRITION TIPS FOR BUILDING BIG MUSCLE ON A SMALL BUDGET - Weight Gain Tips for Hardgainers

[…] you are spending way too much money on groceries because muscle-building foods are expensive, then make sure you read this article from top to […]

6. Luke Cafferty
    Luke Cafferty at |

Hey Alain,

I love this post! I actually did an infographic on this recently, but not all the foods are necessarily budget oriented.

Let me know what you think: http://www.strengthauthority.com/10-foods-great-for-building-muscle/

Thanks!

7. David Gonzalez
    David Gonzalez at |

What’s up Alain, I stumbled across this site looking for info on bodybuilding, (I am starting out at age 40) . And from what I have read so far, like the bulking on a budget info , dude your right on it! Your answers and info give hope to us 40+ year old guys out here! Thanks! Keep up the good work!

8. David Gonzalez
    David Gonzalez at |

Hey Alain, its David that 40 year old again , well I just had to ask , what’s your opinion on supplements like Taurine, L Arginine, and Citrulline for a 40 year old male starting out a workout routine. I currently am taking whey and creatine, but was wondering if I should supplement with these also?