5 Ways to Fix Your Depleted Testosterone Levels
by Chad Howse
There’s a war being waged against our manhood. Okay, it’s not an “overt war”, as in the world isn’t conspiring to remove us of our masculinity, but it’s doing a pretty damn good job without even trying.
Here are the scary facts:
• Men are producing less testosterone with each decade.
• Men are producing even less testosterone with each generation.
So, why is this such a bad thing?
When most of use think about “testosterone”, we think about steroids, and aren’t steroids bad?
Yes! Steroids aren’t the greatest thing in the world simply because they’re a synthetic version of a hormone your body produces naturally. When you take steroids (or testosterone injections from your doctor) your natural production of testosterone is slowed or even stopped.
But testosterone is a great and wonderful hormone.
High NATURAL testosterone levels:
• Help you burn more fat.
• Help you build more muscle.
• Reduce your risk of cancer and disease.
• Lower your risk of depression (testosterone is actually good for your mental health and not the rage-producing hormone we’ve been led to believe it is).
If you want your body to perform optimally, and if you want to get ripped or get jacked, you have to first fix your testosterone levels.
Check out this article: 3 Myths KILLING Your Testosterone Levels