18 Responses

1. Calvin
    Calvin at |

Hey, I’m just about to get started on the mass in a flash program. However I’m having a bit of trouble thinking/finding meals that would fit inside of the specific demands of this workout. Do you have any good meal ideas for any time of the day?

2. Calvin
    Calvin at |

AWESOME!! You’re the best, can’t wait to get started!!

3. Mark
    Mark at |

Hi Alain,

The mass in a flash pdf says carbs: 4 grams per calorie which would make a 90 cal digestive 360 grams, it should be 4 cals per 1 gram…Look at a mars bar breakdown…

Calories 512.0 cals
    Carbohydrate 61.5g
    Protein 5.7g
    Fat 27.0g
    Fibre 1.7g

61.5g x 4 cal = 246 cals
    5.7g x 4 cal = 22.8 cals
    27g x 8 = 216 cals

total = 484.8 cals not 100% but close enough.

How many people didn’t realize the typo and working things out wrong?

Mark

4. Mark
    Mark at |

Hi,

The yellow highlighted calcs are right just the bit above eg 8 calories per 1 gram of fat?

Mark

5. Mark
    Mark at |

Hi Me again! lol

The 3 stage’s say post workout meal 15 mins after workout, then 2 full meals in next 1-3 hours then for next phase 3 should duplicate stage 2 meal wise for 2 hours so that means in 5 hours 15 mins we should be eating 5 meals (1 post and 2 no fat and 2 with fat) should the 6 meals be broken down to more regular intervals throughout the day? I know a high protein meal should be had before bed for muscle building over the 8 hours quality sleep. So that’s 7 meals with the 5 after training and breakfast and bedtime meal.

Kind Regards,

Mark

6. Jullian
    Jullian at |

Hey there, I just created a diet plan and right now I don’t have the time to hit the gym. I was wondering if I would still gain weight ( assuming I had 500 calories more than the recommended for my weight 110lbs = around 2200 calories and following the 50:30:20 carbs,protein,fat ratio) if I don’t go to the gym. I have to know if do you think this would work ( Help me gain weight)?
    Before I even buy what’s on my list.

Thank you by the way, everything I just read got me inspired all over again.

7. Stephen
    Stephen at |

I was wondering what supplements you took in addition to the diet you mentioned to gain 10 pounds in so little as 1 week. It seems you took NO, do you know if they still sell that stuff?

Also, do you know if doing various pushups (arms close, far apart) will be effective in gaining muscle? I don’t have access to the gym atm.

I am like 120 lb right now and 5’8″. Watching your videos I am really motivated!

8. Jullian
    Jullian at |

Thanks a lot!!

9. Clean Bulking With Intermittent Fasting
    Clean Bulking With Intermittent Fasting at |

[…] 15 Calorie Dense Foods for Skinny Guys <==Click here […]

10. Zain
    Zain at |

Hi Alain,i used to weigh about 115 pounds,i was really boney lol,a few months ago i decided to take a mass gainer namely Optimum Nutritions Serious Mass which i recently stopped taking,i went through about 5 of those 2.4 pound bags,my body weight went up to 165 pounds with a bodyfat percentage of 24%,i gues i gained mostly fat which is pathetic,i ate 5 meals per day,i worked out heavy and not more then an hour,3 day split routine per week,8-10 reps,3 sets each exercise,all compound exercises with free weights,my belly which was once flat is now fat and my face even got fat,i hate the fat look,i tink i made the biggest mistake taking a mass builder supplement,all i wanted was to build solid muscle mass & all i want now is to reduce my body fat percentage to about 9% & maintain my bodyweight without loosing any muscle,i wanted to know what would u suggest i do,i just read up on your Intermittent Fasting Info & would like to know if u tink i should start the I.F to reduce my bodyfat percentage and gain fast muscle mass,& should i stay on the 3 day split routine or throw in a 4th day of working out per week? Btw i dont take Creatine & dont intend to take it,i recently started taking Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard Whey Protein and eating only good proteins and complex carbs etc,my bodyfat & body weight is stil the same,What Should I Do?? Your Advice And Response Would Be Highly Appreciated,Thanx

11. Zain
    Zain at |

Thanx alot bro,im gona give it a try starting ASAP & workout harder at d gym,wil keep u updated on my progress

12. Zain
    Zain at |

Alain il b trying d IF way,but i forgot to ask wether i should consume more proteins or carbs,how much proteins,carbs and fats in grams must i eat daily?? & can i stil drink about 2 tblsp of Virgin Olive Oil daily without packing on extra fat??

13. Zain
    Zain at |

Just to add that il b consuming 2000 calories daily

14. Andra Hotalen
    Andra Hotalen at |

I have spinal stynosis and my muscles fatigue quickly. I am nowhere near as strong as I use to be which is very frustrating. Will glutamine help me so I can gain some strength back?